Prince ZMT currently offers a full online or blended learning classes. Full online means that the trainee will start and finish the program via online mode, on the other hand, blended learning means that trainees will experience a 50% online delivery and 50% face-to-face interaction.
- Japanese Language Training – 100% Full Online
- Domestic Work NC II – 50% Online, 50% Face-to-face
- Housekeeping NC II – 50% Online, 50% Face-to-face
Since the class delivery will still involve an online mode regardless if its 50% or 100%, we want to make sure that our future trainees are ready to attend an online class. Below are some of the checklist that you have to ask yourself:
- Do you have a fast and internet reliable connection?
- Do you have a laptop or desktop computer and has a ZOOM application installed?
- Do you have a web camera, speaker, microphone and/or headset for virtual online class?
- Are you staying in a quiet and well lit area?
- Are you committed to finish and attend your chosen training program whether it is full online or blended?
If you answered YES to all of the questions, you can now proceed to Step #2!
If the training program is still being offered, the trainee may express his or her intent to register to the training program by filling up the Google Form to be provided by Prince ZMT before proceeding to the enrollment process.
Prince ZMT’s marketing office will verify and submit the emailed resume and filled-out Google Form to the registrations office for validation and slot confirmation.
The registrations office will check if there’s a slot and inform the marketing officer and the training and assessment center manager.
After the validation and requirements verification, the Prince ZMT’s marketing officer will update you the next day.
Prince ZMT offers wide range of payment channels for you like GCash, Paymaya, and bank transfer. We could also accept cash payments but on a case-to-case basis. Prince ZMT is highly discourages you from going out of your house and go to our school during this COVID-19 pandemic season.
Once payment is confirmed, a digital invoice and official receipt will be sent to you.
Congratulations! You are now enrolled in Prince ZMT’s internationally recognized training program.
To further assist you in attending our online or blended learning classes, a set of online orientation will be done prior to the official start of your class. The orientation will cover the platforms that you will be needing, training on how to use the Learning Management System (LMS) of Prince ZMT, and Online Conduct Code.